Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top Ten #4 – Blogs



As previously noted, Jorg Colberg’s Conscientious, The Sartorialist, and Alec Soth’s late blog, have been a pleasure and an inspiration. But to state the obvious the entire blogosphere is simply teeming with original voices, opinions, and content. In writing this blog I often find the answer to my research on one blog which leads me to another blog, etc... If not for blogs, how would I have known who made Nicole Kidman’s bra? (Thank you Mr. frankufotos.) Or seen the daily photographic postings of Swedish photographer Sannah Kvist on “She Broke My Heart So I Broke Her Face”. Or even known there was a blog “For White Men Who Prefer Black Women”. (If you need to know I was trying to find out who took the picture below that I saw on another blog that was commenting on Jacob Holdt’s website for “American Photographs”.)

No comments: